In this New Gulati Bespoke Tailoring (the “Company”) Privacy Notice (this “Privacy Notice”) we explain how we collect and use Your Personal Data. This Privacy Notice applies to all Your Personal Data that we process when You order, purchase or use our products and services, visit our websites, use our customer support or otherwise interact with the Company and its representatives.
The Company is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information that we gather concerning the contact persons at our current, former, and prospective customers, suppliers, vendors, website visitors and partners of the Company (hereafter “You” or “Your”). In this Privacy Notice, we explain which Personal Data we collect and how we use this data. Therefore, we encourage You to read this Privacy Notice carefully.
We have arranged that if You want to exercise Your rights, such as Your right to access, correct, erase, restrict, object or port Personal Data or to withdraw Your consent, or if You have any questions or complaints about the processing of Your Personal Data, You can contact the Company in accordance with header 10. The Company will assist each other and where necessary to ensure that You can exercise Your rights and Your questions and complaints will be handled.
We have most recently updated this Privacy Notice on 17th January 2022 and it replaces any earlier versions. We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time and notify You of any changes by posting the revised notice on our website and informing You, prior to these changes taking effect.
Who We Are
Gulati Bespoke Tailoring is a family run, leading bespoke tailor based in Bangkok, Thailand. Over our 50 years in business, we have served clients the world over including political delegates and other distinct VIP’s. Today, Gulati's store still stands in the same location since its establishment but has been renovated and refurbished with the intake of modern technology to enhance our authority in the world of custom bespoke tailoring. The cornerstone of our business and the root of our ambition is your satisfaction thus no expense is spared to make sure we provide you with the highest quality cut and finishing and provide all our customers with a personal and professional service experience.
What Personal Data We Collect
When You interact with us for business purposes, such as when You register on our website, make an appointment via our website, or make a purchase via our website, we may collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Your name and surname
- Your contact details, including Your phone number, residential or delivery address, email address, and fax number
- The name of the company that You are associated with and Your function within the company
- Our communication history with You
- Your order history, including the date and time of Your order, as well as clothing and fabric preferences
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Operating system
- Browser type
- Platform type
- Device type
- Information on the website which lead You to our website
- Your geographic location
What We Do with Your Personal Data and Legal Basis
Your data may be processed for the following purposes on the basis of Your consent:
Sending You our newsletters about our products or services or promotions. You may withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes any time by using the “unsubscribe” link provided in each communication or by contacting us at the e-mail address contained in the newsletter.
Your data may be processed for the following purposes and on the basis of our legitimate interests as described in this Privacy Notice:
- Performing and managing the contract we have with the company You are associated with;
- Managing our relationship with You;
- Communicating with You;
Performing statistics. We use automatic tools to perform statistical research into general trends regarding our services and products and the behavior and interests of our customers, suppliers, vendors, and partners and the persons working for these organizations. To perform our research, we may merge and analyze the different types of data as described above. We will only use aggregated data and do not use names, email addresses, or other directly identifying information.
When we process Your Personal Data for our legitimate interests, we will take reasonable measures to prevent unwarranted harm to You. Our legitimate interests are our interest of performing contractual obligations, improving our products and services delivery by storing contact details, reducing costs, improving our websites.
If we process Your Personal Data on the basis of consent, You may withdraw Your consent at any time by following the specific instructions in relation to the processing for which You provided Your consent or by reaching us through the contact details in Section 10.
Where we process Your Personal Data for a purpose other than that for which we collected it initially (and we rely on a legal basis other than consent or complying with legal obligations for this new purpose), we will ascertain whether processing for this new purpose is compatible with the purpose for which the Personal Data were initially collected. More information on this assessment is available upon request.
If You deny to provide Your Personal Data to us, it is possible that we can neither offer the services to You nor make contracts.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
Most of the personal information we process is information that You knowingly provide to us. However, in some instances, we process personal information that we are able to infer about You based on other information You provide to us, from our interactions with You, or based on personal information about You that we receive from a third party.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Data
We will retain Your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purpose for obtaining and processing Your Personal Data. Specific retention periods are decided based on the following considerations: the purpose for obtaining and processing the Personal Data; the nature of the Personal Data; and the necessity of retaining the Personal Data for legal or business reasons.
As a general rule, we do not share Your Personal Data with anyone outside the Company. However, we may share Your Personal Data with trusted third parties that perform business functions or provide services to us, such as payment gateways like PayPal. All such third parties will be required to adequately safeguard Your Personal Data and will be subject to agreements that contain data protection requirements consistent with applicable laws.
Security Measures and Data Retention
The Company will secure Your Personal Data properly in accordance with our IT and security policies so that Your Personal Data are protected against unauthorized use, unauthorized access, or wrongful modifications, loss, or destruction. Your Personal Data will be stored no longer than is necessary for the purpose they were obtained or as required under applicable law, whichever is longer, including compliance with legal and fiscal obligations and for solving any disputes.
International Transfers of Personal Data
Your personal information may be transferred to countries outside the countries where You are in whose laws may not afford the same level of protection of Your personal information. Where necessary, the Company will ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to comply with the requirements for the international transfer of Personal Data under applicable privacy laws.
You can contact us to exercise any of the rights You are granted under applicable data protection law. Your Rights are as below;
- 1. The right to withdraw Your consent at any time:
If You have consented to our processing of Your Personal Data, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of Your Personal Data, prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- 2. The right to request access to and obtain copy of the Personal Data related to You and to request the disclosure of the acquisition of the Personal Data obtained without Your consent:
We aim to respond to any requests for information promptly, and in any event, within the legally required time limits.
- 3. The right to data portability:
You have the right to receive Your Personal Data which is under our possession, and You have the right to ask us to send, or transfer, Your Personal Data in a commonly used and machine-readable format to other data controllers, if it can be done by automatic means.
- 4. The right to object the collection, use, or disclosure of the Personal Data concerning You at any time in certain circumstances, including when Your data is being processed for direct marketing purpose.
- 5. The right to request us to erase or destroy Your Personal Data, or anonymize Your Personal Data to become the anonymous data which cannot identify the data subject:
You have the right to request for the erasure or destruction of Your Personal Data in the following cases:
- The Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and processed;
- When You withdraw consent, and we have no other lawful basis to continue with the processing of the data;
- You object to our processing of the data in specific circumstances as prescribed by the applicable Personal Data protection law; or
- Your Personal Data has been unlawfully processed.
- 6. If such Personal Data is transferred to other parties by us, we will inform those parties to stop processing, and to destroy the Personal Data as well.
- 7. The right to request for the use of the Personal Data to be suspended.
You have the right to request us to suspend our processing of Your Personal Data in the following cases:
- You contest the accuracy of the Personal Data we process about You. We must restrict processing of the contested data, until we can verify the accuracy of Your Personal Data;
- Personal Data which should be erased or destroyed, but You request the suspension of the use of such Personal Data instead;
- It is no longer necessary to retain such Personal Data for the purposes of such collection, but You request us to retain such Personal Data for the purposes of the establishment, compliance, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- Pending verification that there are compelling legitimate grounds to process such Personal Data, or it is necessary for the establishment, compliance, exercise or defense of legal claims, or pending an examination of the necessity of the performance of a task by us, which is carried out for reasons of public interest.
- 8. The right to request to us that the Personal Data remains accurate, up-to-date, complete, and not misleading:
You have the right to request for Your Personal Data to be amended, or rectified, where it is inaccurate (for example, if You change Your name or address), and to have incomplete Personal Data completed.
- 9. When practically possible, once we are informed that any Personal Data processed by us is no longer accurate, we will carry out updates, as appropriate, based on Your updated information.
- 10. The right to file a complaint in the event that we or the Data Processor, including the employees or the service providers of us or the Data Processor violates or does not comply with this Privacy Notice, the Personal Data Protection Act, or notifications, rules or regulations issued pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act.
These rights will be limited in some situations. We will, for example, deny Your request for access when necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of other individuals or refuse to delete Your Personal Data in case the processing of such data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations. The right to data portability, for example, does not apply if we process the data not on the basis of Your consent or for the performance of a contract.
Contact details for Your privacy inquiries
Should You have any inquiries on this Privacy Notice or wish to exercise any of Your Rights, please contact us using the following details, and your feedback will be handled accordingly: